Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New From Akron ohio

Whats good everyone ? MY name is Zane , ive got a 2014 Molten Orange FiST . Ive got lots of plans for my car this year which include, Puma Speed X37 turbo with Turbosmart Waste gate 17PSI spring , Velossatech Big Mouth, Puma Speed Stage 2 Intercooler , DHM 93 and E30 Tune , 205/40/17 Toyo Proxies RA1. I do alot of Autocross and would like to get into Track driving this year. ill try to be on here and update people as much as possible with the progress on the car this year.

codestp202

Welcome from a from a Kent State alumni that is now on the West coast. Enjoy that winter storm that's going on right now lol

Finally on the forum! Welcome aboard buddy. I'll be excited to see how your build turns out.

Whats good everyone ? MY name is Zane , ive got a 2014 Molten Orange FiST . Ive got lots of plans for my car this year which include, Puma Speed X37 turbo with Turbosmart Waste gate 17PSI spring , Velossatech Big Mouth, Puma Speed Stage 2 Intercooler , DHM 93 and E30 Tune , 205/40/17 Toyo Proxies RA1. I do alot of Autocross and would like to get into Track driving this year. ill try to be on here and update people as much as possible with the progress on the car this year.
Massillon Ohio here

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk