Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Blank Wheels?

Has anyone bought blank rims before and had them drilled to spec? Blank as in no pre-drilled hole pattern. Like everyone else, I'm disappointed with the selection of 4x108 wheels. Just wondering how much extra it would cost to get a blank and get it drilled to 4x108.

I think I was quoted $40 per wheel when I considered doing this. I decided that I would hold off since I didn't care too much for the wheels anyway.

OP
S
Thread Starter #3
I think I was quoted $40 per wheel when I considered doing this. I decided that I would hold off since I didn't care too much for the wheels anyway.
Is that $40 per wheel for the drilling or $40 extra to get blanks?

Centerline wheels custom shop would be the one to contact first. They make billet wheels. They also have made a wheel for early Focus that in rough dimensions (offset, widths, diameter and center drills) would bolt right on to a Fiesta. Centerline offered a model they called Storm. It's styling was very simple.This might be a good group buy kinda thing to explore.

BRGT350

1000 Post Club
I had my Axis Touring Cups drilled to 4x108 and steel inserts added so I could use them on my Focus. If you guys think there is a limited number of 4x108 options today, you should have seen what it was like in 1999 when I was getting wheels for my ZX3. Axis and Racing Hart had worked with Ford on a few SEMA Focuses in 1999. From what I was told at the time, my drilled white touring cups and the silver set Ford used for SEMA were the only sets of 4x108 Touring Cups to exist. I still have them today for my Fiesta. Going on 18 years and who knows how many miles without a single issue.

Ooooooor you could redrill your hubs to 4x100 and never have to worry about that again... Hit me up if you are interested. I have done it for about 15 Fiesta ST guys now.

I've also done a re-drill where so made both an additional 4x108, and a 4x100 pattern, threaded to M12-1.5 for screw in studs.

Btw, this is not a style mod. This is a race tested mod that I have done with over 50 cars, the vast majority of which are track cars.