Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What would you trade the FiST for?

Don't get me wrong, I love my FiST but I'm considering trading. What would you guys get for about the $30k range that would be that much better than the FiST? If I don't trade I'll begin to mod my car and have fun but I've always wanted a high hp beast with good suspension. Thanks for the input!

WeTheNorth

1000 Post Club
I'd put the money into this car and call it a day. I've owned many cars and this is the most fun. With the way it sits ATM, e30 and its a complete package.

Sent from my CIA monitored device

Zissou

In a couple years from now I can see myself trading it for either a Focus RS, 2016+ Camaro, or Chevy SS. I figure in a couple years those will be around that $30k mark.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, I'm stuck at a trade show, and there's a new GT350 across from me. Guess I wouldn't mind that...

For <$30k, a 2017 Camaro v6 1le from Koon's Chevrolet. Check the recent car & driver lightning lap times - incredible bang for the buck.

I would say that I would take a FoST or a WRX. The problem is that I have become accustom to the upgrades in my ST. If I were to get all those in either of the new vehicles, I would be spending closer to 35k. At that point, I would just drop a couple more k's on an FoRS.

neeqness

1000 Post Club
I'd put the money into this car and call it a day. I've owned many cars and this is the most fun.
^^^ This. ^^^

...besides any car potentially more fun than this is probably going to cost more than I want to spend right now and I've already almost got this one where I'd like it to be.

A7xogg

When the son is a little older, a colbalt ss t/c. i have driven them a few times since hey were new and they have always stuck out in my head just haven't gotten one yet

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
When the son is a little older, a colbalt ss t/c. i have driven them a few times since hey were new and they have always stuck out in my head just haven't gotten one yet
Ironically, that is exactly what I was looking for used before I bought this car.

I could not find a decent, not tired, example in my area at all, in ANY color, let alone the silver I wanted, and sadly, even if I did, I was not going to pay the 15%+ interest rates they were throwing at me for a used car loan. [:(] [mad]

A7xogg

Ironically, that is exactly what I was looking for used before I bought this car.

I could not find a decent, not tired, example in my area at all, in ANY color, let alone the silver I wanted, and sadly, even if I did, I was not going to pay the 15%+ interest rates they were throwing at me for a used car loan. [:(] [mad]
I wanted a yellow one, dealer a long way away from me had a 2010 with 13k miles on it for 13k. couldnt get to the dealer fast enough. and 15% holy crap