Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New Used 2014 FiST in DFW Texas

Hi Fellow FiST Owners.

Bought mine used about three weeks ago. Was a lease return (one owner). White with Recaros, sunroof, everything except Nav as far as I can tell. Had under 40k miles. Very clean with a couple of minor dings. Paid under $15k with TTL in case anyone needs a reference point.

I've been lurking the site since I got this little rocket ship. My previous car was a 2012 Prius, so the (stock) acceleration is quite a change for me. I was in the market for a used Mk 7 GTI, but the FiST was on my watch list ("poor man's GTI"). One test drive and I had to have it. Super fast and super fun. Some things I miss about the Prius: amazing gas mileage and the interior space.

Some previous cars I've owned: 1981 VW Rabbit Pickup aka Caddy (highly modded with 1.6TD), 2008 Toyota Sienna, 2012 VW TDI Sportwagen, 2008 VW TDI Jetta (Koni suspension and chipped), Honda Odyssey, 1982 VW Rabbit, 1987 Civic Si hatch (first year, kept it stock), 1969 Datsun 2000 roadster, and 1972 Datsun 510 (my first car--SSS head, dual SU carbs, lowered Koni suspension).

So this is my first Ford! Can't say that replacing the cabin filter last weekend was a fun experience (so easy in Toyotas, but not the FiST). Took me an hour! Installed fresh spark plugs this weekend. Easy!

My signature has a list of mods. Would like to get a downpipe, IC, short shift, and RMM in the near future. The Bilstein suspension is appealing as well. First Stage 1 tune is in the works.

I look forward to participating in this active and knowledgable community.

Best
[thankyou]

FiST.jpg

Congrats and welcome to the forum! This is also my 1st Ford. Definitely a good car and awesome community of people on this forum. [driving]

DaveG99

Welcome. Im in DFW also. You should come out to some north texas st meets. We are going on a cruise to arkansas next weekend.