Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS: ATP GT2554R Turbo Kit w/ Turbosmart Actuator

Trader history for samcrac (0)

SOLD

I bought this kit from another member on here a few months ago. It was used, everything looks to be in really good working condition. I personally did not install it but guarantee everything will work great. I really wanted to upgrade the turbo on my Fiesta but I am currently having issues with my other car (VW Jetta) so I need to have that repaired before spending any money on toys. It is complete with all the parts from ATP and has a Turbosmart actuator installed on it (17PSI version). Please feel free to ask any questions. I am just looking to get back what I spent on it $1400 shipped in the USA. Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
Did you get this from a guy in ILLINOIS

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Nice yeah Ill vouch for that turbo o ly reason he sold it was he got a smoking deal on DHMs shop car kit

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

OP
S
Thread Starter #8
Bump very close offers will be considered

Free Bump
Great little turbo, spools good. Made decent power and broke some hearts.
I was looking at the kit you have on your car now, but something fell through. What power were you making with the GTX2554?

Last edited: