Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New Fiesta ST owner in the Bay area

Hello all,

Just got my 2015 Ford Fiesta ST with Recaro seat package on Wednesday 19k miles on it. on Saturday took it for 5 hour long windy road drive with a bunch of guys in much more expensive cars an boy did she hang with them, Hope to meet up with other owners around me and go for lots of drives. I'm an avid car photographer and have been since i was 15 would love to get a bunch of FIST out and do a photoshoot. Her name is STacy.

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Welcome aboard.

Welcome! [wave]

I am on the peninsula in San Mateo. Would love to meet some members and go for a drive!

Welcome! I must ask, what pricey cars was our "wolf in econobox clothing" able to hang with in the curves?

OP
R
Thread Starter #9
Welcome! I must ask, what pricey cars was our "wolf in econobox clothing" able to hang with in the curves?
2001 bmw m5, mercedes c65 amg, new Sti, and some more now these roads were very windy so around turns and tight corners and everything this car is with them easily now once you get in to the long straights is when they pull because well some have 4 more cylinders then us and a couple hundred more hp but if its around just really tight turns and stuff she never got left

2001 bmw m5, mercedes c65 amg, new Sti, and some more now these roads were very windy so around turns and tight corners and everything this car is with them easily now once you get in to the long straights is when they pull because well some have 4 more cylinders then us and a couple hundred more hp but if its around just really tight turns and stuff she never got left
Where are these very windy roads you are speaking of??

OP
R
Thread Starter #13
Welcome! Nice to see another Bay Area Fist
Where out in the east bay are you located thats where i am and would like to get together and have a photoshoot with cars or go on a drive