Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

AP monitors for knock

grnmachine02

I'm currently using ignition correction cyl 1, as well as ignition timing cyl 1 along with boost and AFR. Are there any other monitors that would help me monitor knock? I read through the Stratified blog about ignition corrections, and I understand what I'm looking at in terms of timing added vs timing pulled. Just curious as to what other people are using.

Is the load actual monitor worth using? I'll be honest, I don;t really know what those numbers represent when viewing that monitor.

Thanks!

If you read Stratified's article, that should have explained everything.
Ign corr for cylinders 1-4 would be more advantageous, as well as knock count for cylinders 1-4. This monitor will tell you actual number of knock events during a pull, and is reset when you let off.

OP
G

grnmachine02

Thread Starter #3
Thanks. Like I said, I understand how the ignition correction works, I was just curious if there were any other monitors worth viewing regarding knock. Other than knock count, I guess not.