Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Ford Fiesta ST Mods Gone Wrong Blamed For Two Mysterious Deaths

This does happen sadly mods or not. Ford is currently under a lawsuit for the same thing but involving Police Interceptors. It's something people overlook and the article is kind of blank on details but I'm sure we are talking hours of idling here, or close to it. That is never a good idea modded or not.

OP
V
Thread Starter #4
It is sad.
The Japolink article says they were "sitting and chatting in the car before their deaths"
There is another story about it which mentions that the found vomit outside the car
It was late at night, and maybe they were drinking, that combined with the CO made them fall asleep.
Then sitting there for hours the CO would have killed them.

Last edited:
Not CO2... CO.

It is sad.
The Japolink article says they were "sitting and chatting in the car before their deaths"
There is another story about it which mentions that the found vomit outside the car
It was late at night, and maybe they were drinking, that combined with the CO2 made them fall asleep.
Then sitting there for hours the CO2 would have killed them.

The article I read basically they had done cat back exhaust delete and the car had the hood vents, the article talked about how they thought there was an exhaust leak and the car probably sucked the exhaust into the cabin through the hood vents maybe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The article I read basically they had done cat back exhaust delete and the car had the hood vents, the article talked about how they thought there was an exhaust leak and the car probably sucked the exhaust into the cabin through the hood vents maybe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
thats exactly what happend. the guy did not fit his exhaust properly and the emissions went up through his rs vents and into the cabin intake