Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Issue with Cpe cold side charge pipe on 2016.

I don't know if anyone has these on a 2016, but installed them last night and the pcv line that goes onto the cold side pipe would not go on, I pushed on it a little bit and it ended up taking off the powder coat almost like the hole in the line is too small or piece on the charge pipe is not right. It goes into the stock pipe perfectly without an issue.

I don't know if anyone has these on a 2016, but installed them last night and the pcv line that goes onto the cold side pipe would not go on, I pushed on it a little bit and it ended up taking off the powder coat almost like the hole in the line is too small or piece on the charge pipe is not right. It goes into the stock pipe perfectly without an issue.
I had a bit of an issue with my 2014. I think the PC on the CP-E pipe makes it a hair too thick. Had to really cram the vacuum line on. Thought about sanding the PC down, but then had trouble removing the fitting. It's not going anywhere.

is this the line that you can cap off with Ron's fix kit? Kinda curious, as I have a bunch of CPE stuff just waiting for install days...

OP
F
Thread Starter #5
i'm sure its one of those lines, I have a mishimoto induction hose so it goes onto my adapter and then the other side goes down and into the cold side charge pipe, this was nothing to do with the quality of the CPE charge pipes, they are beautiful and they perform well, it just had a little too much powdercoat to where the line would not go on, simple fix was just to sand it down a little.