Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What wheels are these?

Ford Performance Focus SVT wheels 17x7 +48. You can buy them online. Afraid I don't know anything about the tire.

Tires appear to be Falken Azenis. Wheels are the OZ's mentioned above(and have been discontinued for a while).

Tires appear to be Falken Azenis. Wheels are the OZ's mentioned above(and have been discontinued for a while).
If your right on that, that would be amazing. I can't make anything out on the tires.
Im sure the wheels are a 4x100 conversion, they are all floating around used on the web. But they are scarce.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
That's [MENTION=978]HaveBlue83[/MENTION] Fiesta, he's been really popular lately lol.

HaveBlue83

lol me again?!

they are gen 1 OZ crono's and there are only a few sets in the usa. they are 17x7 et42 or 45, 4x100/4x108 with 215/40 azenis that are worn out and 7 years old. i sold them because they didnt fit the shape of the fiesta ST for me.

dont ever expect to see a set for sale. they are RARE.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Kinda surprised that OZed ever made a dual bolt pattern/PCD wheel.

That has to be the first one I've ever seen, as all of the other, larger size (and YES all 5 lug) Cronos I've ever seen were SINGLE bolt pattern.