Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New Tuning solution being released soon.

OffTheWall503

1000 Post Club
With all honesty, I don't see anyone beating the AP3. It is the most commonly used tuner and it's almost always required for an E-Tune.

Brura22

With all honesty, I don't see anyone beating the AP3. It is the most commonly used tuner and it's almost always required for an E-Tune.
Yeah, maybe had this been released in 2014 BEFORE Cobb picked up support. Would've been competitive.
Too late though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Murdered Out St
Thread Starter #24
Hmmm... well congratulations.
It'll be interesting to see how this does compared to he AP3. Which includes everything you already mentioned.
Thanks, I wanted full access to the ecu, without the need to become a pro tuner.

Brura22

Thanks, I wanted full access to the ecu, without the need to become a pro tuner.
You do realize you can create maps and have "full access" to your ECU on your OWN Cobb AP3?
The protune software just allows you to do it for any AP3 and commercially sell your tunes.
Also let's you lock them and what not.

You can still create your own maps though for your own car.

OP
Murdered Out St
Thread Starter #27
You do realize you can create maps and have "full access" to your ECU on your OWN Cobb AP3?
The protune software just allows you to do it for any AP3 and commercially sell your tunes.
Also let's you lock them and what not.

You can still create your own maps though for your own car.

No sir, there is a software package available for the AP3. ?

Brura22

No sir, there is a software package available for the AP3. ?
I use the old Accesstuner Race software to make tiny adjustments like launch control and what not.
But this is just me.
I think it's like 300 bucks to become an official "Protuner"
They changed the policy on it all cause people would blow up their shit.
So now they require you take a little video training thing before they give you the capability to edit your own ECU.