Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SCT Tuning is available for the FiSt.

I have been working with SCT this week and had loaned them my 16FiST, and they have developed custom tuning software for us, and in a few weeks the handheld will have pre-loaded tunes.

I will be on our dyno for the next few weeks tuning my personal car, and I will post results.

OP
Murdered Out St
Thread Starter #3
hi,where is this dyno you have in case i need to use it? you can't be too far from me!
I am downtown, American Motrosports, we are Orlando's largest domestic speed shop. We have a new Mustang MD1100 dyno, and I am the GM, and tuner.

Last one i used was XCal 2. Good riddance. I know tech has come a long way since but the AP has a long running history atvthis point.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I imagine it's the X4 based on the website. But the issue comes down to getting guys like DHM and Tune+ to support both. :/

I remember these days. When i was active in the focus community there was the XCAL and something else that guys were using. Cant remember.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

It did the trick though. I'm interested in seeing what they can do with it. I'm in Orlando. Would be nice to have a tune done locally.