Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

ChillinZX FiST build

Before I begin, I want to make this clear. This is my gf's car, her birthday is March 31st, and she wanted upgrades to her new FiST. Being the experienced modder myself (modding since 2002), I know exactly where to begin, the chassis. Getting the handling tight and right will make a car faster, and later engine mods will further enhance it. Besides, I wanted to do something every year for her that will not void her warranty, and handling mods won't void powertrain, and by the time we are ready to move on to engine mods the warranty will be up anyway. Next year b-day present might be coil-overs, inverted if I find it. Then onto lightweight wheels and better gripping tires, and lsd after that. It is a slow but steady build. End goals are upgraded turbo and all the fun that comes towards the end of the journey [;)]

Here we go.

Pierce Motorsports 'Street Suspension Package'

I will post pictures after install as well.

shouldbeasy

1000 Post Club
Toss in a rear motor mount and you'll eliminate a lot of wheel hop off the line - that and an AccessPort are the top 2 modifications one can make on these cars. Both of which are reversible as well as it appears that's high on the list of priorities when it comes to her modifications.