Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS: Rota Titan Wheels 17x8 et40 4x108

Trader history for Accel Junky (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! Thanks for looking.

Ran these for about 10k street miles and 2 track days. Several have chips/nicks in the paint from road wear (circled in green/blue in photos, I guess the cheap Rota finish job). One wheel is hazed a little from where my Wilwood caliper momentarily caught on fire (circled in red).

They still look OK from a distance but if you want perfection, I would recommend maybe powder coating these the color of your choice. See my build thread for any fitment questions.

There are no bends, cracks, or curbings.

Includes 4 wheels, 3 center caps (lost one on the road) and 4 plastic hub centering rings.

I have the original boxes for shipping.

Last edited:

OffTheWall503

1000 Post Club
I love mine! AccelJunky is also a good guy! I wish these would've been around when I purchased mine 2 weeks ago but a good deal for someone that wants to refinish these!

OP
A
Thread Starter #4
God these wheels look good on our cars. GLWS
They sure do! It's a damned shame I had to run another wheel to clear my brakes...would've kept the Titans any day.

I love mine! AccelJunky is also a good guy! I wish these would've been around when I purchased mine 2 weeks ago but a good deal for someone that wants to refinish these!
Thanks for the vote of confidence [twothumb]

I'd love to see these powder coated red, with red mirror caps on a Magnetic Fiesta for that 997 GT3 RS look!

Status
Not open for further replies.