Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

wheel protection

joesiris

5b9f45fa4d414fb7bd16a2b500badfa4.jpg RIM_blades_md.jpg
I was wondering if anyone has used any products like this. we all have that friend or in my case wife that you let drive your car and BOOM she curb checks your wheel. I happened across this product as a recommended video on youtube and have been looking into it since. I am not sure if they will work on the oem wheels or not and am reaching out to the community to see if any have. on top of protection I think that with the right color choice this could look really cool too

OP
joesiris

joesiris

Thread Starter #2
whoops, forgot to mention that the ones on the left are alloygator, and the right are rimblades

Zormecteon

IIRC I looked into this a couple of years ago... the installation procedure put me off.

My 2?

OP
joesiris

joesiris

Thread Starter #5
IIRC I looked into this a couple of years ago... the installation procedure put me off.

My 2?
yeah the alloy gators, and others like it do put me off a little too, having to hammer them into the space between the rim and tire is a little odd...but the rim blades use a 3m tape to attach to just the surface