Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New owner in Davis, CA

droognano

Hi, everyone. I just picked up a brand new 2016 in Magnetic from Future Ford in Sacramento last week. Stacking up rebates and incentives on the already discounted price, I got the car for $16,900 and got 1.79% from my credit union. I feel like that?s a pretty good deal. It has no options apart from black wheels. I?ve done the Sync 2.2 update and will be getting the updated USB hub next week for Apple Carplay.

The FiST is the 40th car I?ve owned in my life. I haven?t had a fun car in four years and it?s been slowly killing me (been driving a minivan). I?m hoping to do some AutoX and track days at Thunderhill. I?m trying to keep it stock, but seeing some of the numbers people are getting with the Accessport, that will be hard.

Got my first wave from another FiST owner on the road yesterday at Mt. Diablo. I?m really happy to be part of a car community again! This is looking to be a fast and fun midlife crisis!

Truth in Ruin

1000 Post Club
Welcome! I paid $17,073 for a 2016 with zero options, so you got a solid deal! An affordable midlife crisis :). I'm also stock, but I think my car needs a stouter rear motor mount in a bad way.

Cheers!

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Congrats and welcome aboard.