Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

charge pipe question

Hello. I have a MAP intercooler. I was wondering, what charge pipes would work with it besides the MAP ones? Ive heard that the hot charge pipe was the only one that really should get swapped. I dont mind buying the cold side either but was just curious if it was my only option.

Check out depo their stuff is pretty affordable. In theory all hard pipes should match right up

OP
V
Thread Starter #5
Thanks for the replies. I will definitely look into them. Will the cold charge pope help with an upgraded turbo lole the c39 or x-47?

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Some on here have gone even to a BIG turbo/BIG power, and have not changed out the cold side pipe, and claimed/proven that it did not hurt them one iota.

But, if/when I go even to a hybrid, I will probably change out the cold side pipe (I plan to do the hot side when I install my cp-e IC, with a cp-e hot side pipe, and Mountune/Samco hoses, and TurboSmart Constant tension clamps). ;)

OP
V
Thread Starter #7
Anyone with experience with the MAP charge pipes with the BOV? I was thinking maybe i would like to keep it all MAP out. Maybe