Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Greetings from Pa

Hello all! Just recently registered after being a lurker since I purchased my 2015 fist in June. Just wanted to stop in and introduce myself before I started posting away. So far my mods include:

Cfm symposer delete
Ramair induction tube
Green panel filter
Vibrant upgraded fmic
Resonator delete/fart cannon

Looking forward to getting it tuned and more mods of course.

Everyone enjoy their day and I look forward to future discussions with everyone!

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Welcome!!

If you ever see a Magnetic FiST buzzing around with the single cp-e 'melon launcher' tip in flat black on it and M-Sport stickers/badges, it's me.
I go to the Omega station in Southampton on 132 (Street Road) at least once a week for E85, and my son likes to go to Iron Abbey, to check out the latest craft brews, when he visits.

(I DO plan on changing that tip to a big turn down, and installing the cp-e twin tip while that is being done. [wink])

OP
I
Thread Starter #5
[MENTION=4438]M-Sport fan[/MENTION], I only fuel at omega! Andres has been great to me! Set me up with a 93/e15 mix for the stock tune. Might catch ya over there sometime!

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Welcome aboard.