Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Kp39 billet compressor wheel upgrade?

Upon my usual window shopping on eBay, I came across billet wheel upgrades for the kp39. They're listed as replacements for the BMW 535d, not the fist. Anyone have any information regarding if you could potentially use said billet wheel in a stock fist turbo? My thoughts were a kp39, is a kp39. But in my years of turbocharging vehicles (dsm's, honda's, etc) I know sometime that isn't true. Can anyone shed light on the subject for me before I pull the trigger and have basically a fancy paperweight?

[MENTION=688]Sourskittle[/MENTION] is probably the most active knowledgeable person with regards to turbo guts

Sourskittle

4000 Post Club
The basic, quick, easy answer is.... you wasted your money ( hope it wasn't much ).
The BMW stuff is all different anyway.
If you want a billet wheel upgrade, we can build you one. We can even do a very simple one. Doesn't have to be a 300whp cyborg. We can build a real nice 240whp if that's what you want...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
I
Thread Starter #6
Thankfully didn't bite the bullet. Pm me if possible [MENTION=688]Sourskittle[/MENTION] if you don't mind

The basic, quick, easy answer is.... you wasted your money ( hope it wasn't much ).
The BMW stuff is all different anyway.
If you want a billet wheel upgrade, we can build you one. We can even do a very simple one. Doesn't have to be a 300whp cyborg. We can build a real nice 240whp if that's what you want...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hello, I'm considering a stock turbo wheel upgrade to preserve the low and get more mid hit and some top end. Want to preserve/increase the bottom and keep the drivability. Do you offer anything ? I was looking at the vivid racing wheel. Thanks, Stan