Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Just paid off my FiST

Just paid off my ST the other day and I just wanted to share it with you guys since no one else gives a dam LOL

IMG_0515.jpg

I bought it brand new and I'm planning to keep it for a very long time. It was hard, I had to force myself to send in extra payments than buying expensive car parts. It couldn't have come at a better time now that I started college and I'm on a budget.

Man it feels good not to have a car payment!

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Congrats! Now more free money on mods.[loveboost]

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
CONGRATS!!! [thumb] [cool]

IF this car sat EXACTLY as I wanted it, right from the factory, I would do the same (send in extra payments to rid myself of them).

But since I have Ford's 0% loan term, I figure I might as well have a little fun, and make the car even more enjoyable/to my liking before I die.

IF this car sat EXACTLY as I wanted it, right from the factory, I would do the same (send in extra payments to rid myself of them).

But since I have Ford's 0% loan term, I figure I might as well have a little fun, and make the car even more enjoyable/to my liking before I die.
I was thinking this exact thing! I too have 0% financing. To be fair I may have went a lil over board with my purchases. I've had my FiST since October and I've installed a bunch of stuff. [cheers]

Just paid off my ST the other day and I just wanted to share it with you guys since no one else gives a dam LOL

View attachment 13770

I bought it brand new and I'm planning to keep it for a very long time. It was hard, I had to force myself to send in extra payments than buying expensive car parts. It couldn't have come at a better time now that I started college and I'm on a budget.

Man it feels good not to have a car payment!
Awesome on the pay off btw! I had a car payed off once upon a time.

Truth in Ruin

1000 Post Club

Oh man, I hope that's not anytime soon!!!

DangerMouse

I'm with you there, 0% sure makes it easy for me to buy mods. Thanks Ford. Would be nice if it was paid off but I pay extra every month anyway so it will still be paid off a couple years early.

Congrats btw, it's a good accomplishment!

OP
Im_Zee11
Thread Starter #14
Congratulations! Wish i had that kind of self control lol.
I don't lol.
I mostly did inexpensive mods like a short shift, catch can just enough to kill the urge. I did end up pulling out that secret credit card to buy the Mishimoto intercooler during the pre-sale.[dunno]

Congrats, I will being paying mine off next month. Although I haven't exactly held off on parts to save up and pay it off early. Haha. If I had, I probably would have paid it off a year ago.

Great job. It always feels good to pay off a car. I do the same thing , make extra payments until it is done. I do agree with those who got 0% financing that there is no real reason to pay off early. It just feels good.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk