Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Nominations: Fiesta of The Month - April 2017

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
**You can nominate other member rides for the FOTM Contest.**

Prizes:
1) $50 Gift Card from ModBargains.com.
2) Sound Symposer Delete Kit from Dead Hook Motorsports.
3) Fiesta of The Month Decal.
4) Your Fiesta featured on our Home page.
5) Your Fiesta featured on our Facebook page.
6) Honorary User Title.

How To Participate:
1) Please enter your own Fiesta or Fiesta ST.
2) Photo entries are to be submitted before the 15th of each month.
3) Voting begins from the 16th to the end of the month.
4) Contest winners are required to wait 12 months before they are eligible to participate in another contest.
5) All Fiesta and Fiesta ST owners are eligible.
6) Contestants with the most votes wins. (Tie breakers will be determined by the staff)

Earn Extra Bonus Votes (5 Votes)
***Earn extra bonus points if you post any Christmas or Holiday related themed pictures of your Fiesta! ***

Photo Submission Guidelines:
1) Please only submit your own photos or photos of your nominations.
2) Please try to include wide angle photos of your Fiesta.
3) Please do not alter the vehicle's appearance with photo editing software. Filters, contrasts, brightness and shadow enhancements are allowed.
4) You can nominate other member vehicles.
5) Additional Rules.

I nominate [MENTION=5532]FiestaDelDiablo[/MENTION] that guy needs to get his chance. Love that car!

I don't know If Im suppose to post it here but here is my baby.

2016 Fiesta st. Had it about 6 months and have done tons of mods.

The mod list is below.

K&N Cold air Intake
Rokbloks Mudflaps
Orange Lugs
Full Maxton design ground effects kit. Which is a front splitter, sideskirts, and back winglets on the bottom back bumper
Mishimoto Intercooler
Mishimoto Upgraded Intercooler piping
Mishimoto high flow downpipe
Cobb AP3 running Stage 3 Stratified tune

Pics I posted are on Imgur
Here is the Imgur link

http://imgur.com/a/CY5Io

I sure hope some of you guys like it! Because I sure did!

Nomination for Fiesta ST of the month..

Would love to try and get in on this months Fiesta of the month contest!

- @thewheelwolf

Attachments

Thank you Strife! I appreciate the support. My ride is looking ok so far. Hopefully I win, but there's some great builds out there. At least I know you're rooting for me. I'm currently making parts for our car, and am working with other companies as well to make parts. I got Autopower on board to make a 4 point roll bar for our car. DM me for details, or ANYTHING else you might need. Or if you have any questions in general, I'm here.

I nominate [MENTION=5532]FiestaDelDiablo[/MENTION] that guy needs to get his chance. Love that car!

OP
MKVIIST

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Thread Starter #7
16 more days to get your submissions in.

Stop [MENTION=4960]eglove[/MENTION]! The only reason my car has a couple more mods is because I've had it a year more than you've had yours Mario. I'll give it a year, and your build will probably blow my daily out of the water....
[MENTION=5532]FiestaDelDiablo[/MENTION] Mine is lame compared to his. Haha. Default winner

[MENTION=5532]FiestaDelDiablo[/MENTION] Mine is lame compared to his. Haha. Default winner
Hey man, it's worth entering. The cool thing about contests like this is that the voting is subject to the taste of the voter.

[MENTION=5532]FiestaDelDiablo[/MENTION] your car is so nice! It gives me inspiration to spend more money on mine! [perfect10]

AzNightmare

Good luck guys, I'm sitting this one out. Waiting for the weather to get better to put on some new things. [hihi]
Can't wait to see the submissions.

OP
MKVIIST

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Thread Starter #14
10 more days to get your submissions in. We need a minimum of three entries for a contest.[raceflag]

Hijinx

3000 Post Club
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Thank you Strife! I appreciate the support. My ride is looking ok so far. Hopefully I win, but there's some great builds out there. At least I know you're rooting for me. I'm currently making parts for our car, and am working with other companies as well to make parts. I got Autopower on board to make a 4 point roll bar for our car. DM me for details, or ANYTHING else you might need. Or if you have any questions in general, I'm here.
Your car is epic.

both [MENTION=5697]CallmeTurbo[/MENTION] and [MENTION=5532]FiestaDelDiablo[/MENTION] have cars that I would happily drive.

both [MENTION=5697]CallmeTurbo[/MENTION] and [MENTION=5532]FiestaDelDiablo[/MENTION] have cars that I would happily drive.
Appreciate it! Have done alot of mods. Not gonna lie though, [MENTION=5532]FiestaDelDiablo[/MENTION] has one badass fiesta st for sure. When I clicked on the pics of his I was like yep I lose haha! His car clearly deserves the win though. Looks sick!

Appreciate it! Have done alot of mods. Not gonna lie though, [MENTION=5532]FiestaDelDiablo[/MENTION] has one badass fiesta st for sure. When I clicked on the pics of his I was like yep I lose haha! His car clearly deserves the win though. Looks sick!

Hands down the best fiesta st on any streets. Period!
Wrong, the individual that goes by the name [MENTION=1582]DloST[/MENTION], who coincidentally wrote this message above, owns the best Fiesta ST on the streets. I'm also under the impression there's going to be some dramatic changes in store for that particular Fiesta ST. So being able to claim the title "best fiesta on any street", is a label that I will never own (my car is just aight anyway). That's life...