Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Brooklyn FiST

Just thought I'd say "hi!". Proud new owner of a 2016 Kona Blue FiST. I came from an Infrared 2004 Focus SVT EAP and loved it! Unfortunately a bus came into my lane in January and messed the whole side of that car up. By all accounts I was told this the FiST is the closest in feel to my SVT. I test drove my friend's '13 FoST and it was a pig. I also considered a Honda Fit EX manual but NONE of the dealers were budging on the price (you'd be lucky to find a dealer who would sell it $500 below MSRP). I was able to negotiate a really good deal on this and am over the moon with the performance.

This is my first new car so right off the dealer lot I forgot about the 1,000 mile break in period and proceeded to drive it for 225 miles back to NYC. *shrug* Oh well.. not the end of the world. I'll do an oil change now and take it easier the next 700 miles.

Anyone get the Ford Premium Care extended warranty?

-Tony

2016 Kona Blue FiST
standard non-Recaro (Couldn't get comfortable in the Recaros at all)
moonroof
navigation

Just thought I'd say "hi!". Proud new owner of a 2016 Kona Blue FiST. I came from an Infrared 2004 Focus SVT EAP and loved it! Unfortunately a bus came into my lane in January and messed the whole side of that car up. By all accounts I was told this the FiST is the closest in feel to my SVT. I test drove my friend's '13 FoST and it was a pig. I also considered a Honda Fit EX manual but NONE of the dealers were budging on the price (you'd be lucky to find a dealer who would sell it $500 below MSRP). I was able to negotiate a really good deal on this and am over the moon with the performance.

This is my first new car so right off the dealer lot I forgot about the 1,000 mile break in period and proceeded to drive it for 225 miles back to NYC. *shrug* Oh well.. not the end of the world. I'll do an oil change now and take it easier the next 700 miles.

Anyone get the Ford Premium Care extended warranty?

-Tony

2016 Kona Blue FiST
standard non-Recaro (Couldn't get comfortable in the Recaros at all)
moonroof
navigation

holy shit.. a person from brooklyn!... and same color as my car... and same year... and almost the same option (no roof here w00t and recaros for performance!)

I spotted so many ST here (maybe like 6) and no one ever is on the forums.

Which part of Brooklyn man?

OP
S
Thread Starter #3
I'm in Fort Greene area. 6? I've only spotted one in black around Prospect Heights. Where abouts in BK are you? Any mods? Looking to get a short throw shifter.

So I spotted a white one, exhaust moving along in Manhattan
1 silver one on the BQE
1 silver one parked around bushwick
1 molten orange parked around bushwick
1 molten orange parked in bay ridge just before Verazanno bridge.
1 white with black stripes in bay ridge (the guy purchased at bay ridge dealer, you gotta be local to buy in bay ridge, they were not giving deals at all).
1 black one (somewhere on the bqe, more towards queens iirc)

I am in Bensonhurst, I work in Bushwick.

So I spotted a white one, exhaust moving along in Manhattan
1 silver one on the BQE
1 silver one parked around bushwick
1 molten orange parked around bushwick
1 molten orange parked in bay ridge just before Verazanno bridge.
1 white with black stripes in bay ridge (the guy purchased at bay ridge dealer, you gotta be local to buy in bay ridge, they were not giving deals at all).
1 black one (somewhere on the bqe, more towards queens iirc)

I am in Bensonhurst, I work in Bushwick.

Bensonhurst here...see u guys on the road.

DEss

Hey guys, I'm in Queens NY and I just picked up a salvaged 2015 Fiesta ST with 27k on it. As I'm waiting for my theft inspection I decided to grab some stuff for some mods.... 3" mbrp 409SS exhaust, turbosmart shorty dual port blow off valve, misimoto cold air intake, Diablo sport I2 tuner, stainless steel reusable hubb filter. I still need a front bumper cover in white, and I want to do a seat swap for the Recaros. So if anyone can offer some advice or knows sombody thats is in the metropolitan area and wants to meet up and trade PM me! Pleased to make your acquaintance ladies and gentlemen!