Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Spray Paint

Hey Guys / Gals,

I have been doing a few searches on the forum concerning matching spray paint for my Molten Orange exterior color. I located this stuff based on another thread, but want to be sure there are not other alternatives.

It is for a 2014 Fiesta as it does not show that color for a 2016. (2016 shows Electric Spice Metallic)

http://www.automotivetouchup.com/choosecolor/buypaint.aspx

I am looking to paint a few items I bought and want them to be close to the actual color of the car.

Thanks,

I've used this and it is a pretty close match. Mine ended up a bit more orange which I prefer anyway. I think it really depends on how heavy of a base you apply vs the 2nd coat. I would say do a few test panels to find the closest match. Also, this paint holds up very well if prepped properly. I painted my engine cover and the orange still looks like new, the black on the other hand didn't hold up so well. The black was what I had in the house, Valspar I believe.

OP
C
Thread Starter #3
I've used this and it is a pretty close match. Mine ended up a bit more orange which I prefer anyway. I think it really depends on how heavy of a base you apply vs the 2nd coat. I would say do a few test panels to find the closest match. Also, this paint holds up very well if prepped properly. I painted my engine cover and the orange still looks like new, the black on the other hand didn't hold up so well. The black was what I had in the house, Valspar I believe.
Thanks for the reply...