Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Any HID retrofitter doing conversions right now for a 2015 Fiesta ST?

Hello,

First post here. I just picked up a 2015 Fiesta ST (silver). It's a lot of fun as you all know.

I do a lot of night driving on my commute and the headlights are pretty bad - my last few vehicles have had OEM LED (projector) or HID (projector) and so I've been spoiled with great lighting. Even my car before those 2 had halogen projectors that I upgraded to an H9 bulb which produced pretty good results.

Anyway - these lights are not very good. If I have to, I'll just pick up some Philips xtremepower +100 or may try out the XenonDepot LED headlight bulb upgrade.

What I really would like is a proper set of HID retrofit lights. I've contacted 2 retrofit companies I've seen here on the forums - neither are offering anything for the 2015 Fiesta at this time; it appears they've done the conversions before but perhaps have stopped doing them. I've read they are a PITA to open so maybe that's why.

Anybody know anyone currently offering HID retrofit for these cars?

If not, perhaps the next best option is the UK projector lights with an HID conversion kit - from what I've been able to read, results are decent. I'm not sure if people are still able to get those UK lights.

Thanks for reading.

DangerMouse

http://www.fiestastforum.com/forum/threads/12933-Trs-basic-retrofit-review-sort-of-a-guideline
Link to my thread. Ive done them on multiple platforms and there pretty damn easy to retrofit if you use a aftermarket headlight cause ford uses a permaeal on the oem headlights

Can you recommend a good aftermarket headlight? I have used tyc in the past but can't find tyc for the fiST, also when researching, tyc is hit or miss on quality.

Can you recommend a good aftermarket headlight? I have used tyc in the past but can't find tyc for the fiST, also when researching, tyc is hit or miss on quality.
The TYC lights have been fine for me. Also, any facelifted fiesta lights will work. You don't have to have FiST lights. One of mine is a Titanium light and the other is from the lower models (one came black one came chrome).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Urs is soo much more than my refrofit. comparatively im a basic bitch lol
Lol not at all. Yours look good! I just had a theme and that required a little more involvement (and money unfortunately)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk