Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS: Injen Intake, KW V1 Coilovers & Recaro Seats

Trader history for jnathan68 (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everything Sold!

I live in the North County of San Diego (92003) and I do accept PayPal (except eChecks and note, will only ship to PayPal verified address). You can send me a PM or an e-mail to jnathan68@yahoo.com.

1) SOLDDDDDDDD Brand New KW V1 Coilovers for 2014+ FiST. I bought these but have decided to hold out and get some V3's. Comes with everything, box only opened for pictures. Part number is 10230063. SOLDDDDDD

2) SOLDDDDDDDD Brand New Injen intake for the 2014-2015 FiST. I bought this for my car but am going a different route so I don't need. Comes with everything, box only opened for pictures. Part number is SP9016. SOLDDDDD

3) SEATS ARE NO LONGER FOR SALE - Pair of used Front Recaro's for 2014+ FiST. I bought these recently, cleaned them up but not sure I love the way it fits me and my wife definitely doesn't like them compared to what I have in the car. I only have the front seats and note these were used for about 15,000 miles so they are not perfect. There is one scuff to the passenger seat on the back, the drivers side headrest has a bit of staining, the plastic covers have some scratches and nicks, and the inside plastic cover on the passenger seat has a hole (although wouldn't be seen once mounted). SEATS ARE NO LONGER FOR SALE.

Last edited:
OP
J
Thread Starter #2
Put seats in and took wife for a long drive and she says they are comfortable enough so they are staying with me

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.