Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

ST Octane Academy for 2017

New owner here. How would one be able to sign up? Wasn't there a requirement to have a certificate before you signed up to prove you had a ST?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

They should be sending you info through the mail in a few weeks. I thought I read that you could actually call them, and if you have proof of purchase they'll let you in. I certainly wouldn't be afraid to call them if you want to go soon.

OP
J
Thread Starter #4
I haven't picked up my car from the dealer so I can ask when I do. I was thinking the signed P&S is proof enough.

Going June 4/5. Road trip from California to Utah! Looking very forward to it! You can go online or call to get signed up, runs from Apr until October.

I'm going next week. All you need is your VIN and the dealer. They verify with the dealer that you bought it

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

cool - did you have to get anything special from the dealer to be able to register for the course?
Nothing special from the dealer. You need your VIN and might need some info such as name of salesman and so forth, but it's pretty straightforward. You should get an actual invitation in the mail from the Octane Academy, but I'd already signed up by the time my invite arrived.

Kazz

There's no part of me that needs to do an e-brake hairpin turn - except the part that wants to go to the ST Octane Academy for everything else!