Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

COBB accessport first install something is WRONG

OP
rastok
Thread Starter #41
Im just trying to
Pin point and I really appreciate the help!! Sorry form my "raw" English I'm from Montreal and I'm French Canadian.. I learn English over the years

Im just trying to
Pin point and I really appreciate the help!! Sorry form my "raw" English I'm from Montreal and I'm French Canadian.. I learn English over the years
No worries buddy! Like we mentioned, take your in to have the cruise control fixed and it should most definitely solve the issue. [like]

OP
rastok
Thread Starter #44
Will bring it to ford next week, any idea where to look for the cruise issue..

Will bring it to ford next week, any idea where to look for the cruise issue..
You don't need to know where to look, Dealer will fix it, then reinstall accessport and everything should be fine.

OP
rastok
Thread Starter #46
yeah i know.. i ahd bad experiance with the dealer maybe if you guys had advises i would have troubbleshoot it before going in

you can't troubleshoot it, just have them fix it... if you had enough knowledge or experience to actually fix it on your own you wouldn't have to ask these questions here ;) I don't expect anyone can help you here as your cruise issue seems unique.

I had a thought, it could be a bad clutch switch. But yes. Just bring it in and get it fixed. They'll pull codes or follow a proper ppt and just fix it instead of guessing from info on the Internet.

Sent from my SM-G870W using Tapatalk

OP said his cruise stuff went fucky after installing a shift light. I'm inclined to think it's hitting the 5000rpm launch control, since it is activated by your cruise buttons.

Basically OP hacked something in and had an issue before the accessport, now the accessport is highlighting that problem.

Get your cruise control issue sorted out and I bet this sorts itself out too.

I'd bet on that.

OP
rastok
Thread Starter #50
mamamia sweet baby jesus I FOUND IT!! I GO IT!!! after alot of headache and all your good advices i went back under the steering and found that these cars actually have 2 clutch switch, one that gets PRESSED when you put in the clutch and one that gets RELEACE when you push in the clutch... the one that that gets release is more up towards the steering and really hard to see if youre not looking for it.. this sucker was poped right out of its socket.... after lots of contortions i was able to put it back in place and bingo cruise control and shift light where back went right back and loaded the stage 3 IT RIPS ALL THE WAY TO REDLINE!!! REALLY happy i found the issue!!!! thanks alot for the help here is a picture if something like this happends to one of you!!

[/URL][/IMG]

OP
rastok
Thread Starter #51
i wanna thank you all for taking time to anwswer and scratching your head for me... sorry again if i sounded stubburn or like i was not lisening to your advises, i really red all your comments trying my best to anwser correctly in this weird english i may have with your eyes. I was really not trying to be rough with you guys hehe thnaks alot again you really helped me!!

i wanna thank you all for taking time to anwswer and scratching your head for me... sorry again if i sounded stubburn or like i was not lisening to your advises, i really red all your comments trying my best to anwser correctly in this weird english i may have with your eyes. I was really not trying to be rough with you guys hehe thnaks alot again you really helped me!!
Nice to hear!!

OP
rastok
Thread Starter #53
blurred where you a chevrolet colorado owner before by any chance? i had a colorado before and there was a guy named blurred fron toronto on the forums..?

Cheers. Glad you found it.