Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Pyrotect Helmets

Does anyone have any experience with these. I'm considering picking one up because it seems to be a good fit at a great price point but was wondering how they hold up over time. Are there other quality helmets around that $200 price point? Thanks for any input!

Mine has held up well... had it for about 5 years now with around 100 autoX & track events. And, it doesn't stink yet.

I have had 2. Open faced and full face. The shells were basically the same as Bell helmets (mine are from 2005 - 2007) They both have held up well. The difference in quality/price though, is very noticeable in the quality of padding. I only bought these because I had a very specific budget at the time, but looking back, I would invest in another brand with the better padding. In my case, my track days have dwindled down to 1 maybe 2 per year. If you plan on doing more than that, are tracking full road courses, and tend to the push the car, I would invest in some of the higher tier brands ..

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Fiesta ST Tracking, Autocrossing & Dragstrip 7