Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Mountune Fiesta MRX Turbo

OP
Brura22

Brura22

Thread Starter #221
Going on vaca this week!
Gonna start meth tuning on the 19th.
Then meth plus e30. Hopefully!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Going on vaca this week!
Gonna start meth tuning on the 19th.
Then meth plus e30. Hopefully!

Since you're dangerously close to the fuel cut won't you be running into problems on e30 with an aux fuel kit?

OP
Brura22

Brura22

Thread Starter #223
Lmao I'm spraying 80% meth.
Im practically spraying extra fuel in already.
I poured some on my garage floor, it roars up in flames just from a match [emoji23]

Lmao I'm spraying 80% meth.
Im practically spraying extra fuel in already.
I poured some on my garage floor, it roars up in flames just from a match [emoji23]

Mother of god [emoji41]

XLR8

I don't track or have any intentions of doing so but I do need the reliability. I can't afford to have the turbo spewing oil a year in, on a daily commute. After seeing the hybrid debacle of late, I cringe. I have built multiple turbo setups on various cars. Garrett turbos perform and survive. Another thing worth mentioning is who is bringing this setup to the table. Is Mountune in risk of disappearing any time soon, no. They are a large company that is ingrained in this community.

I spoke with a representative today. Ordering. :)

XLR8

As for 50/50 WI, yes, you will gain about a point of mixture per 500cc. Just make sure that nozzle doesn't clog, pump fail, bottle run out, or wiring short....

I don't track or have any intentions of doing so but I do need the reliability. I can't afford to have the turbo spewing oil a year in, on a daily commute. After seeing the hybrid debacle of late, I cringe. I have built multiple turbo setups on various cars. Garrett turbos perform and survive. Another thing worth mentioning is who is bringing this setup to the table. Is Mountune in risk of disappearing any time soon, no. They are a large company that is ingrained in this community.

I spoke with a representative today. Ordering. :)

Nice. Interested to hear what you think.

XLR8

I will do an install writeup and some videos. My tunes will be 93 and 93 with WM 50/50. I will definitely be hitting a Dynojet as well. I want to get some hard data out there for others. I also really enjoy documenting processes. My 416ci Rx7 was extensive.

Mountune told me 3 week lead time on the kit. So I should be able to knock out the install by the end of the month.

OP
Brura22

Brura22

Thread Starter #230
Here's a video of the setup I'm running.
550cc's of 80% meth 20% distilled water.
One in the throttle body, other in the charge pipe (CPE Meth-charge)
Snow Performance stage 2 progressive controller.

https://youtu.be/67huOdEduro

I actually just placed my order this morning, so I'll post a few data logs and give an honest review once the kit arrives, is installed and properly tuned. [twothumb]

Well.... feel like im gonna put my foot in my mouth, but im actually really starting to want this turbo now. I like the powerband, price, and reliability of Garrett turbos.