Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Mountune Fiesta MRX Turbo

OP
Brura22

Brura22

Thread Starter #101
What happened to this kit? Really big build up (news articles), delays and then just an option to purchase on website...

Nothing on there facebook page, no videos, or specs other than one dyno image?

Their last product (the oil baffle) was up on facebook day 1 with detailed images... I'm surprised they didn't do something for this 'big' kit to help promote it.

I'm interested to see how it performs...
I'll have it installed 1st week of May

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hopefully they did somethings to fix the lag on the 2554r because woooo it's bad

Hopefully they did somethings to fix the lag on the 2554r because woooo it's bad

OP
Brura22

Brura22

Thread Starter #106

Did you even read to description lol.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account

Who did you get it tuned by if you don't mind me asking?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Did you even read to description lol.

I did! The curve looks better :) I just recently installed my 2554r and it's pretty noticeable. I'm just jelly is all [emoji24]

OP
Brura22

Brura22

Thread Starter #109
I did! The curve looks better :) I just recently installed my 2554r and it's pretty noticeable. I'm just jelly is all [emoji24]

No, the description.
The billet compressor wheel upgrade.

Who did you get it tuned by if you don't mind me asking?

I'm actually currently getting it tuned by PD tuning. We are in the very early stages still though. I have heard great things about them!

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
I'm actually currently getting it tuned by PD tuning. We are in the very early stages still though. I have heard great things about them!

So it hasn't been fully tuned? I'm sure some of the lag will be resolved when it's all done. Post your results when you do for the forum!

So, just out of curiosity does anyone actually have this installed? For the price, this looks like a really stellar kit, especially if this isn't just an ATP clone. The price point is definitely the main attraction, but the power band, (if it's accurate,) looks great as well. I just want someone who has the kit to respond, as I'm curious how the drivability is.

So it hasn't been fully tuned? I'm sure some of the lag will be resolved when it's all done. Post your results when you do for the forum!

Of course! I've been meaning to make a build thread ha ha [emoji854]

Just saw this in Mountune's website myself and was surprised I didn't see more fanfare about this, as well.

This is a very well-made looking kit with a turbo that should be able to support a good amount of power. The question is, does the X47 have better spool and more headroom?

I have until June to decide between this and the x47. Spool time and drivabilty are my main areas of concern.

Butterybunz

Just saw this in Mountune's website myself and was surprised I didn't see more fanfare about this, as well.

This is a very well-made looking kit with a turbo that should be able to support a good amount of power. The question is, does the X47 have better spool and more headroom?
Yes and yes

OP
Brura22

Brura22

Thread Starter #120
I won't lie, I've been putting off the kit for some cosmetic mods in prep of show season this summer[emoji23]
Hopefully have the turbo by next week though [emoji2]