Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Mountune Fiesta MRX Turbo

antarctica24

Christmas came early

Mine arrived Yesterday, I will tell you, I have a friend in NC who has the exact same setup as me, with this turbo and he is making 300/300 on 93 oct. They guys at Mountune were a little surprised at the amount of airflow were getting.

pict2.png
pict1.png
pict3.png

At least I can say it was packed safely and secure, where as I cannot say the same for another turbo that was shipped to me from someone else.

OP
Brura22

Brura22

Thread Starter #385
If one were to go wot in 6th gear less than 2500 to 3000 rpm I seriously doubt his ability to drive. just saying.
That's such a dumb argument.
Who tf wants to go WOT at 2500 in 6th gear.
Have you EVER read about LSPI and DI engines????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's such a dumb argument.
Who tf wants to go WOT at 2500 in 6th gear.
Have you EVER read about LSPI and DI engines????

Yes!!! Ask the Mazda Guys they can tell you about bent rods for days!!!

Picked mine up tonight at the mountune meet. This thing is packaged super well. I just got home to my friends house and I got it down into one box for the drive back home. I cannot wait to get this thing installed!!

GAbOS

If one were to go wot in 6th gear less than 2500 to 3000 rpm I seriously doubt his ability to drive. just saying.
I never mentioned WOT. Fak you guys can't read.

My daily commute is 80mph, zero traffic with hills that require less than 5% pedal to maintain speed in top gear.

XLR8

I noticed on the site the custom tuning is now a $250 option w/ the kit only including the base tune. Looks like the promo has ended.

OP
Brura22

Brura22

Thread Starter #390
I never mentioned WOT. Fak you guys can't read.

My daily commute is 80mph, zero traffic with hills that require less than 5% pedal to maintain speed in top gear.
I didn't quote you..

KnockOff

1000 Post Club
Ofcorce promo is over after I convinced my wife this is the cheapest kit on the market. All goes well I will be buying this kit in December. Till then supporting mods come first. So excited!

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

KnockOff

1000 Post Club
Do they offer in house dyno tuning? There like 75 miles from me and id love to get all the tuning done in one day for this turbo when i get it.

XLR8

Do they offer in house dyno tuning? There like 75 miles from me and id love to get all the tuning done in one day for this turbo when i get it.

My guess would be yes, but need to talk to them.

re-rx7

1000 Post Club
So do the stock rubber coolant lines adapt to the ones provided in the kit. Seems I need hose clamps

XLR8

So do the stock rubber coolant lines adapt to the ones provided in the kit. Seems I need hose clamps
The OEM clamps should work no? Where the OEM hard lines go to rubber, there should be a clamp in place.

KnockOff

1000 Post Club
I'm quite intimidated by a complete turbo swap.

As a complete novice I will say it was a chore. I had to assemble, unassemble, reassemble, etc. multiple times to get everything on properly. With that said Tyler at Mountune helped tremendously with any troubleshooting questions I had. I doubt I put it on 100% how they drew it up, but its on there, its functional (so far!), and for an amateur job Im pretty stoked. Im still in the midst of the tuning process, but so far so good!