Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Mountune Fiesta MRX Turbo

re-rx7

1000 Post Club
Oh sorry I didn't know I couldnt proceed with revisions and tuning without letting you know.
Ever heard of WG preload?

No im not seeing where you're going. Are you tuning at sea level?
Sorry you aren't getting good results with your turbo.
I'm however loving mine and the numbers it put down on the rollers.
Happy boosting mate [emoji8]

Sent from my iPhone
Revisions of holding 25psi of boost at the top with a 11psi spring. What's wgdc gd sir? 150%? Listen kiddo, or Connor. The numbers don't match up. I got the data to back it up. You got "look at my dyno plot". Anyone else here holding 25psi up top? Every damn plot I've seen On this turbo shows 19-20psi. I'm not pro mountune I'm not against mountune. I'm for info and fact. Somehow adding a billet wheel magically makes this thing flow like 2560. A 60trim for the beginners. I'm tuning in Texas. About 500ft.

OP
Brura22

Brura22

Thread Starter #542
Revisions of holding 25psi of boost at the top with a 11psi spring. What's wgdc gd sir? 150%? Listen kiddo, or Connor. The numbers don't match up. I got the data to back it up. You got "look at my dyno plot". Anyone else here holding 25psi up top? Every damn plot I've seen On this turbo shows 19-20psi. I'm not pro mountune I'm not against mountune. I'm for info and fact. Somehow adding a billet wheel magically makes this thing flow like 2560. A 60trim for the beginners.
Listen child, since that's what we're calling grown ass men now apparently.

I truly don't care what you say, did you preload your WG before install? Did you throw it on a controlled environment dynojet? Or are you going off datalogs and vdyno.
Until I see your car with my exact mods at the same altitude with a preloaded WG NOT making 300whp then like I said, sorry for your loss mate.
Enjoy your boosting "kiddo"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

re-rx7

1000 Post Club
Listen child, since that's what we're calling grown ass men now apparently.

I truly don't care what you say, did you preload your WG before install? Did you throw it on a controlled environment dynojet? Or are you going off datalogs and vdyno.
Until I see your car with my exact mods at the same altitude with a preloaded WG NOT making 300whp then like I said, sorry for your loss mate.
Enjoy your boosting "kiddo"

Sent from my iPhone
Did you really just ask if I was going off datalogs? Haha I'm going to bed. What kind of fool would use datalogs?! I mean....what gd are those. Thanks I need a gd chuckle.

OP
Brura22

Brura22

Thread Starter #544
Did you really just ask if I was going off datalogs? Haha I'm going to bed. What kind of fool would use datalogs?! I mean....what gd are those. Thanks I need a gd chuckle.
Glad I could make you laugh.
But yes, it's a valid question. Are you going off datalogs you made on a uneven road doing 3rd gear pulls then throwing them on a vdyno.
Or are you going off actual roller dynojet results.
Definitely way different

re-rx7

1000 Post Club
Glad I could make you laugh.
But yes, it's a valid question. Are you going off datalogs you made on a uneven road doing 3rd gear pulls then throwing them on a vdyno.
Or are you going off actual roller dynojet results.
Definitely way different

Dybos don't read the same between them. Easily doctored. Logs are logs.

re-rx7

1000 Post Club
Im not trying to sway people from this setup. Its very gd and high quality. I believe a better gate will help this setup tremendously. I just like facts.

Woods247

2000 Post Club
Im not trying to sway people from this setup. Its very gd and high quality. I believe a better gate will help this setup tremendously. I just like facts.
Are yo planning to install one before selling the turbo? I'm on the fence between this and the X47 and data with a different gate would be helpful.

Its possible. Working now to find a suitable replacement.
There aren't really any choices [MENTION=3563]TyphoonFiST[/MENTION] is working with forge Motorsport to have one custom made with a 19 pound spring I believe. They quoted him 160.

re-rx7

1000 Post Club
There aren't really any choices [MENTION=3563]TyphoonFiST[/MENTION] is working with forge Motorsport to have one custom made with a 19 pound spring I believe. They quoted him 160.

They exist. ATP makes one that will work.

The only thing that truly sucks is having to drop the turbo to replace the wastegate. Since it's on the backside against the block :/