Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Mountune Fiesta MRX Turbo

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
So I have always wanted to do it, so I took the plunge and had the turbo and exhaust manifold ceramic coated. I will post pictures of the exhaust manifold pictures later but here is the turbo pictures.

View attachment 15170

View attachment 15171

View attachment 15172

View attachment 15173

View attachment 15174

View attachment 15175

Also I will share, I had to purchase a 2nd vacuum hose adapter for the one of the air tubes, because it didn't come with the kit. I am doing my install the weekend of the 27th, I am going to try really hard to put together some kind of install instructions as I do my install with pictures. Hopefuily all will go well.
Pics no worky!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

antarctica24

IMG_0033.JPG
IMG_0037.JPG
IMG_0034.JPG
IMG_0035.JPG
IMG_0057.JPG
IMG_0036.JPG

So I have always wanted to do it, so I took the plunge and had the turbo and exhaust manifold ceramic coated. I will post pictures of the exhaust manifold pictures later but here is the turbo pictures.

Also I will share, I had to purchase a 2nd vacuum hose adapter for the one of the air tubes, because it didn't come with the kit. I am doing my install the weekend of the 27th, I am going to try really hard to put together some kind of install instructions as I do my install with pictures. Hopefuily all will go well.

These pictures go back and forth with showing if they don't show you should be able to click on the link.

KnockOff

1000 Post Club
Looks like a menacing turbo now I like it. Also the benefits of the coating.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

I better WG for this thing will definitely bring it to its full potential.
I'm gonna buy one, I'm just dreading taking the turbo back off.
If I do, I should just throw a tubular on it...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
First I'll ask the ? Then explain the quick story. Where would you. Buy the wastegate upgrade for this turbo?

So I was an unfortunate buyer of a c39 turbo that's bad. However I'm moving past that. I've spent endless days reading this that and the other on different ATP turbos and what not. I kind of just like the fact that this turbo kit is priced well and sold by and made to spec for a great company. I'm not looking for stupid power and adding fuel or running E fuels. I just don't want to spend crazy $ since I'm out 2k already. I've ordered one and after reading ever post of this 59 pages lol I'm just left with that one question up top. Seems a lot agree with the WG and I'd rather do it before I install it and or if just a pre load is good enough that's fine too. Like I said I'm doing it more budget since I've spent a lot on a cardboard box with metal in it.

OP
Brura22

Brura22

Thread Starter #589
First I'll ask the ? Then explain the quick story. Where would you. Buy the wastegate upgrade for this turbo?

So I was an unfortunate buyer of a c39 turbo that's bad. However I'm moving past that. I've spent endless days reading this that and the other on different ATP turbos and what not. I kind of just like the fact that this turbo kit is priced well and sold by and made to spec for a great company. I'm not looking for stupid power and adding fuel or running E fuels. I just don't want to spend crazy $ since I'm out 2k already. I've ordered one and after reading ever post of this 59 pages lol I'm just left with that one question up top. Seems a lot agree with the WG and I'd rather do it before I install it and or if just a pre load is good enough that's fine too. Like I said I'm doing it more budget since I've spent a lot on a cardboard box with metal in it.

ATP sells one for the 2554.

re-rx7

1000 Post Club
ATP sells one for the 2554.

Figured it was that simple haha.

View attachment 15178
View attachment 15179
View attachment 15180
View attachment 15181
View attachment 15182
View attachment 15183

These pictures go back and forth with showing if they don't show you should be able to click on the link.
Can you get me a better pic of the wg from the side? I would appreciate it!

Any porting done on the manifold or just ceramic coated? The turbo sure looks pretty. It might help with reducing engine temps (by reducing radiant heat trapped between the engine and firewall) and should help with spool. Looking forward to your impressions.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
View attachment 15178
View attachment 15179
View attachment 15180
View attachment 15181
View attachment 15182
View attachment 15183

NICE!!

Cerakote Glacier Black, or some other company's product?

Don't forgot to move those copper o-rings on the banjo's ;)

re-rx7

1000 Post Club
you mean compressor wheel?

"Garrett GT2554R core that features a custom engineered 11-blade billet compressor wheel"

Quoted from mountunes site.