Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Mountune Fiesta MRX Turbo

I guess I'm one of the few who likes it.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
Actually I didn't mind it at all it just ended being the best place to put my hks bov. The atp hotpipe put the valve on the underside of the car. I was worried some about monsoon season here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CarGuy

1000 Post Club
Even the Mountune site says it'll replace the symposium. I didn't think their was an alternative mounting location.

BronxBomber

1000 Post Club
So you're going to start your meth/e-30 tuning next week. Is it safe to assume that your 91 oct tune is done? If so, what numbers did you end up with on pump? Curious to see if it's worth jumping ship for this set up over my C39. Need to see some numbers on pump though.

Even the Mountune site says it'll replace the symposium. I didn't think their was an alternative mounting location.

You could get someone to weld in another bead rolled tube with the same diameter as the symposer port. Or better yet get a v-band and get a BOV that also has a v-band.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

OP
Brura22

Brura22

Thread Starter #250
Any good news for us?
Still hovering around the 300whp on 91oct.
Randy is a perfectionist and really trying to make the pump tune absolutely perfect for me since I live at an extremely high altitude.

I'll post up all my results once I get the final o.k. from Randy.

^^^^ also taking in the higher elevation that brura is at makes the numbers even better.

Still hovering around the 300whp on 91oct.
Randy is a perfectionist and really trying to make the pump tune absolutely perfect for me since I live at an extremely high altitude.

I'll post up all my results once I get the final o.k. from Randy.
You're slightly higher elevation than I am. I'm stoked for your results. Definitely picking this up

I tried emailing mountune to see if we are able to purchase the compressor alone since I have the atp kit already. I received no response [emoji17]

I tried emailing mountune to see if we are able to purchase the compressor alone since I have the atp kit already. I received no response [emoji17]
I received an email response back from them, but they seemed not very enthused at the opportunity of a sale. Especially since I'm pretty excited about driving from CANADA to California to visit their facility.

Edit: purchased and talked to a different staff member that was more helpful

Last edited:
OP
Brura22

Brura22

Thread Starter #256
Sorry for the confusion guys. Not 300 whp at altitude lol. I frequent between 4,500 and sea level because of my job, so we've been fine tuning it.

Here's the final 91 oct revision.
307 WHP at sea level with shit 91 oct e0-10% gas from New Mexico.

I'll just let these numbers speak for themselves lol. 307 on STRAIGHT 91 octane. That's 40 whp more than the x47 on 91. (269 is what's posted up on the x47 thread for 91 oct) [ridinghorse]

Got some more refined meth arriving on Friday to start that tune. Hopefully we don't hit fueling limits lol!

Sorry for the confusion guys. Not 300 whp at altitude lol. I frequent between 4,500 and sea level because of my job, so we've been fine tuning it.

I'll just let these numbers speak for themselves lol. 307 on STRAIGHT 91 octane. That's 40 whp more than the x47 on 91. (269 is what's posted up on the x47 thread for 91 oct) [ridinghorse]

Got some more refined meth arriving on Friday to start that tune. Hopefully we don't hit fueling limits lol!

Those are stellar numbers.

Those are stellar numbers.