Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Graham Goode Racing ST180 Front Splitter Installed

VirtualRonin

Active Military
Graham Goode Racing (UK)

Ford Fiesta ST180 Gloss Black Front Splitter Spoiler - $225 shipped from the UK

*You can probably order this direct from Maxton Design for a little less. I checked online and it looks like you can get one shipped for closer to $200 according the the Maxton Design website

Material: ABS

Made by: Maxton Design

I recently installed this front splitter. I chose this one because it was low profile, gloss black, and made of ABS. I was a bit worried about overseas shipping but it arrived in 2 business days in perfect condition. The packaging was great plus the gloss finish was protected with a thin plastic film and it came with plenty of attaching hardware of which I only used 4 of because I opted to utilize 4 of the factory installed fasteners. I don't have many install pics at the moment because I installed this the same day I received it during the week. I can take more pics when the bumper is off again to install a VelossaTech Big Mouth kit coming soon.

Attachments

I also recently ordered from Maxton Designs. Purchased their Cupra Splitter, side skirt diffusers and spoiler extension. Spoiler extension is really nice, perfect fit. Splitter and diffusers do not fit, however. Working with Maxton to rectify this. Crazy to me how fast shipping was (3 business days here) compared to getting something 5-6 business days from a few states away. Difference between air and ground freight I assume.

Looks good! Glad to hear good things about Maxton Designs. Now that i know they are quality, gonna have to pick up a splitter and spoiler extension too. [twothumb]

DvC

I also recently ordered from Maxton Designs. Purchased their Cupra Splitter, side skirt diffusers and spoiler extension. Spoiler extension is really nice, perfect fit. Splitter and diffusers do not fit, however. Working with Maxton to rectify this. Crazy to me how fast shipping was (3 business days here) compared to getting something 5-6 business days from a few states away. Difference between air and ground freight I assume.
I got my maxton spoiler extension from uk to phoenix in 2 days. Cant get stuff from the amazon up the road that fast sometimes

LilPartyBox

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Great look at a decent price. Thx for posting. Added to my long list of todo's

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Let me know how it goes with the splitter, I just picked up their race one with the wings, it seems like it'll fit fine but have to get the bumper off to be sure.

Edit: Yeah it's amazing, I ordered something here in the states Monday last week and it won't be here until this Thursday, versus ordering the splitter on Thursday of last week and got it in yesterday.

Spaceman_Spiff

OP, I didn't see anything about a larger intercooler in your sig, do you have one? Did the installation have to work around it? I ask because I had to remove my sto-n-sho license plate bracket from under the bumper to keep it's bolt from interfering with my FMIC, and I can see a similar issue with a splitter...

OP
VirtualRonin

VirtualRonin

Active Military
Thread Starter #11
OP, I didn't see anything about a larger intercooler in your sig, do you have one? Did the installation have to work around it? I ask because I had to remove my sto-n-sho license plate bracket from under the bumper to keep it's bolt from interfering with my FMIC, and I can see a similar issue with a splitter...
Yes, I have a MAP intercooler. I didn't have any issues with bolts touching the intercooler at all, mainly because I was careful where I was putting in the extra bolts. I added 4 additional bolts and reused 4 of the OEM locations to install the splitter.

Love the gloss, kinda wish I went with that finish. I just installed mine from Maxton over the weekend too! Different style, I'll try to post a pic if I remember. A bit off topic, what license holder is that?

I have the same question - what license plate mount is that?

This post sold me on the Goode splitter. Ordering soon - thanks again for posting.

Love the gloss, kinda wish I went with that finish. I just installed mine from Maxton over the weekend too! Different style, I'll try to post a pic if I remember. A bit off topic, what license holder is that?

OP
VirtualRonin

VirtualRonin

Active Military
Thread Starter #15
I have the same question - what license plate mount is that?

This post sold me on the Goode splitter. Ordering soon - thanks again for posting.
Sorry for the late response, didn't see this right away. The license plate mounting kit is from a company called Rho-Plate. You can contact them and ask them for the Ford Fiesta ST specific kit. Here's a link to the product http://www.rhoplate.com/v2.html

I used this in conjunction with my Pierce Motorsports tow hook kit http://www.piercemotorsport.com/2014-2017-fiesta-st-front-tow-hook-kit/

The depth ended up being perfect. I've never had any issues with it moving or turning in place.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
I EcoBoost Engine Upgrades 43