Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Recaro Seats w/o Sunroof - Was this available??

Zormecteon

My 2014 has Recaros, No Moonroof, No Nav... but I had to order it that way.

I had to order one with just Recaro package due to the dealer not being about to find one regionally. It seems many currently on lots now are either stripped or fully loaded.

Dealers often have all or nothing on their lot cars. I factory ordered mine so I'd get the color and options I wanted exactly. Orange with grey Recaros (also pretty uncommon, most orange cars have orange Recaros), with nav, and no moonroof.

Waterfan

Data point: My 2014 OW CPO is RECAROS and Nav but no sunroof. Almost 2 years ago, it took me ~3 months to find a used RECAROS/no sunroof car within driving distance and minimal miles (mine had 17k). Got lucky it was in my preferred color. Didn't want Nav, but feel like I "got it for free".

Mine is 2016 Black red/orange Recs with no sunroof or Nav only one aorund my area all other had everything or nothing.

MPA

My 16 MO was with the gray Recaros and Rados. no sunroof or nav, but it had stripes that they removed :) Brand New 3.jpg