Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Recaro Seats w/o Sunroof - Was this available??

ScottH

I am looking to pick up a slightly used Fiesta ST. However, I would like one with Recaro seats but NO sunroof. After browsing Cars.com it seems like it was either a rare option or maybe not available? I am hoping I am wrong on both accounts??

Mine is this configuration, 2016. Can't comment on how 'rare' it is

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I have this combo as well. It was a bit harder to find though and I drove 300 miles to get it.

SPhilli911

I ordered mine with Recaros and no sunroof (2015). Suppose it's just a matter of how people/ dealers optioned them, since they were most definitely available that way.

Same here, I ordered mine with Recaros and no sun roof. Maybe it is a bit rarer of a combo, I imagine when the dealer orders them they either check all the options or none.

I am looking to pick up a slightly used Fiesta ST. However, I would like one with Recaro seats but NO sunroof. After browsing Cars.com it seems like it was either a rare option or maybe not available? I am hoping I am wrong on both accounts??
My platinum white 2016 was configured this way. Only option besides Recaros were the black wheels. I found it in transit to one dealer and had my buddy from another dealer get it for me.

You should take over my lease since I need a bigger vehicle due to playing ice hockey (I'm a goalie) again. [8]

Pete

My 2014 green envy was this way. No brake, sunroof, or nav option. Just the recaros in the hard to find green envy.

it's definitely a harder to find option. the dealers typically ordered moonroof and NAV with the Recaro's to drive up the price

My platinum white 2016 was configured this way. Only option besides Recaros were the black wheels. I found it in transit to one dealer and had my buddy from another dealer get it for me.

You should take over my lease since I need a bigger vehicle due to playing ice hockey (I'm a goalie) again. [8]
I have this EXACT setup too!

2016 platinum white with Recaros and black wheels. No nav, no sunroof.

2016 Magnetic with Recaros, nav, and grey wheels with the red calipers here, without the sunroof.

My 2014 was like that, Recaros and rado wheels were the only options. My 2016 does have a sunroof though with the Recaros (and nav). That is a much easier to find combo like others stated, the dealers usually option them up as there is a bit more money to be had. Lucky for me I wanted a sunroof on this one so I didn't have to go through the headache of trying to find a unicorn lol

I was lucky enough to find my 16 Molten Orange with Recaros, no sunroof and black wheels, exactly what I wanted. It is a fairly uncommon spec.

Capri to ST

1000 Post Club
If you ordered your car (which I did) you could get or not get either of these options separately. They weren't tied together in a package.

I found mine at a local dealer with no sunroof/nav and Recaros being the only major option.

I have magnetic with recaro and nothing else. The recaro hugs as nice as my ex.

I think that the vast majority of Fiesta ST That were optioned only with Recaro seats were configured by it's buyer. I can only guess that the average dealership would think that most potential buyers would be turned off with a single, rather expensive option being the only item added to a Fiesta. It was over $1,900 just to tick that one box. Most people would think that odd.