Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

COBB Accesstuner Now Available

FORD ACCESSTUNER

It?s back! After a brief hiatus, we are excited to announce that Ford Accesstuner is now available. Accesstuner is our software package that allows enthusiasts to create custom calibrations for their Accessport-supported vehicle. New for Accesstuner are features such as Map Compare and Table Filtering! Previously, features like these were limited to our Accesstuner Pro software used by approved COBB Protuners. For a complete list of features, please visit the Ford Accesstuner product page or the following Accesstuner Support Pages.

FORD ACCESSTUNER SUPPORT

FORD ACCESSTUNER GENERAL FEATURES

FORD TABLES AND MONITORS

FORD TUNING GUIDE

ACQUIRING ACCESSTUNER

The process for acquiring Accesstuner has changed. To get the process started, go to the Ford Accesstuner page and click the GET ACCESSTUNER button as seen below.

COBB Tuning has partnered with EFI University to provide customers sought-after Accesstuner training. This training and subsequent testing is required to gain access to the Accesstuner software.

Below are the steps to get your copy of Accesstuner:

Provide and confirm the REQUIRED details including your first/last name, email address, Accessport serial #, and Accesstuner supported vehicle.
When details are confirmed, customers will be passed to EFI University checkout for the relative platform course (i.e. Nissan Ford).
Once checkout is complete, EFI University will provide you with the Accesstuner training course.
Once the Accesstuner course is complete, Accesstuner testing will be administered and must be passed prior to gaining access to Accesstuner software.
When you successfully pass the Accesstuner training test, you will receive an email with a link to your copy of Accesstuner.
After agreeing to the information, click on the blue button at the bottom of the pop-up window. Users will then see the following screen which must be filled out correctly in order for the Accesstuner software version to be compatible with their vehicle.

BE SURE TO FILL OUT THIS SECTION ACCURATELY!

Accesstuner training with EFI University is approximately 2 hours and 45 minutes of video based training. There are quizzes following each topic and the total testing portion of the training course can be completed in approximately 1 hour and 30 minutes. Students can take the training at their own pace, but should expect a total commitment of just over 4 hours.

Create a COBB Tuning account to stay up to date with the latest news and product releases for your vehicle. You?ll also get a reminder when Accesstuner is released for your platform. Happy tuning!

Kyle@COBB

LilPartyBox

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Wow. Making protuners of us all one customer at a time. I'll try this tonight!

I have played a fair bit in efi live with the former ride. Decisions, decisions.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Kazz

Will this software (along with the appropriate AccessPort) give me FULL access to ALL parameters and values that Cobb has access to?

Or do Cobb tunes and, say, Stratified tunes have tools and/or access to other parameters, as well?

Thank you!

Erbarry

U.S. Marine Veteran
Will this software (along with the appropriate AccessPort) give me FULL access to ALL parameters and values that Cobb has access to?

Or do Cobb tunes and, say, Stratified tunes have tools and/or access to other parameters, as well?

Thank you!
I got the program and seems to give you LC, burnout, Cobbs traction control and some other things. What are you looking for?

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Does it enable one to be able to change the fan settings independently of any other parameters/maps??

That, and being able to change the given tire diameter are the two things I miss most about the Diablosport system, despite it's obvious shortcomings. ;)

BoostBumps

4000 Post Club
Staff Member
Nice to hear that the new ATR has finally been released with further features and improvements made...I really enjoyed using the prior version of AccessTuner Race!

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
What about us that bought ATR and cannot update the AP firmware and still use the ATR?

I have not updated as did not want to lose ATR even though I do not tune nor plan to but nice to look at things when I want to, any deal for us?

Last edited:
One day Cobb will have a Ford Edge Sport AWD AP, right Cobb? I need to embarrass my neighbors who have German SUVs.