Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

My Blue Candy '16 Fiesta SE 1.0 on 15" Sparco Pistas

Ok so it's not an ST but I feel like showing off anyway. I got some 15" Sparco Pistas to replace the OEM steelies (which I'm selling BTW) and I think looks great. I was hoping for an OEM+ kind of look and I think I achieved it.

Looks good! Have you ever considered doing a Fiesta ST sedan conversion? I see a lot of Focus guys doing it. You could probably source a 1.6T and transmission fairly easily. Not sure which aero components would swap over, but the motor would be fun.

Hijinx

3000 Post Club
U.S. Air Force Veteran
I had my Genesis Coupe around the time OEM+ was becoming a "thing." Basically, you use OE parts (wheels, body, spacers are often involved to flush OE wheels) to achieve a clean, special packaged look, as if it came off the show floor that way.

Lowering springs/coilovers (not dumped), FiST wheels and 5mm spacers. It would be 100% OEM+ and look pretty BA.

Edit- Euro headlights, and tails would be awesome too.

OP
A
Thread Starter #5
Looks good! Have you ever considered doing a Fiesta ST sedan conversion? I see a lot of Focus guys doing it. You could probably source a 1.6T and transmission fairly easily. Not sure which aero components would swap over, but the motor would be fun.
Thanks. :) If it ever blows up I probably would but it's only got 2500 miles on it so I probably won't have the opportunity for a while.

I like it! The 1.0 Ecoboost always interests me as well as the sedan. Ideally Id have both ST and SFE. Keep us posted.

Looks good. As a fellow 1.0 owner, I really hope the aftermarket picks up here in the states. I think, with a few mods, we can give the stock ST's a run for their money. [driving]

I hang out on this forum to learn a lot about the chassis on this car. I'm tired of hearing "Just buy an ST" when I mention modding my car on the regular fiesta forum...

OP
A
Thread Starter #8
Looks good. As a fellow 1.0 owner, I really hope the aftermarket picks up here in the states. I think, with a few mods, we can give the stock ST's a run for their money. [driving]

I hang out on this forum to learn a lot about the chassis on this car. I'm tired of hearing "Just buy an ST" when I mention modding my car on the regular fiesta forum...
TBH the only mod I'd be interested in is changing the gearing. It's fine for it's intended purpose but it really does hold it back in the performance dept. The little 1.0 feels good when revved out but it's hard to keep it there. I'd love to swap in the 6spd from the 1.0 Focus but it's very hard to find data as to what else you'll need (axles, shifter, etc..). Nobody's tried it yet either.

The 6 speed would be nice. I'd swap it once I know it's possible.

I did just install slightly smaller diameter tires (195/55-15 compared to the stock 185/60-15's) to help with the tall gearing. It seems to make it peppier. ...but then again, my snow tires I just took off were taller than stock. So I don't know how much it helps compared to the stock size.