Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

maxton design rear spoiler extension

Are there pictures of the fiesta one? i only see the focus st one. But if its like the focus st one, it'll be a bit too extreme for my tastes since I already have risers installed.
Nah doesn’t look like any FiST pics but I think it is adjustable length
I ordered mine at the start of the preorder when the price was lower. Sadly no pics of it on the FiST are out yet, non-powered coated version start shipping end of of this month. Power coated version will start beginning of next month which mine will be included with.

I’ll be sure to post some pics when mine arrives.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

codestp202

I ordered mine at the start of the preorder when the price was lower. Sadly no pics of it on the FiST are out yet, non-powered coated version start shipping end of of this month. Power coated version will start beginning of next month which mine will be included with.

I’ll be sure to post some pics when my arrives.

Yes please make a thread! I've been wanting a real extension. Figured this one should be reasonably aerodynamic and actually help with downforce.

Yes please make a thread! I've been wanting a real extension. Figured this one should be reasonably aerodynamic and actually help with downforce.
Will do, by the end of the year I should have his whole aero setup on my car.

Now just have to find time to install it

I’ll update later on with someone who has it installed already.

Speaking of extensions...But I should have my hands on a carbon fiber spoiler extension piece here in the next week. Will be the only one in the world for atleast a few weeks. Update soon

It look good. But spend 140€ for a piece of ABS to install with a tape...i think is too much.
Rather i'll buy used...