Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Fiesta ST Production

Does anyone know how many ST's have been produced per year and by color. I am mainly interested in American market.

Thanks

There are several other threads on this. Supposedly, the Cologne Germany plant breaks out the production totals of ST and RS models. The North American production Is less defined. I think Ford Has decided to keep total ST production from Cautitlan to itself.

OP
C
Thread Starter #4
I read some other stuff about it, but there was no information provided. I would think limited production state side but could be wrong...I rarely see a Fiesta ST. I notice much more Focus ST's...

Yes. The only approximate numbers I have heard are for U.S. and Canada and possibly Mexico. Less than 5,500 units.

OP
C
Thread Starter #6
I ordered one of the numbered tags and will be curious what number my ST is...I have also heard the 5,500 number before...