Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

2016 Black Big Turbo Fiesta

Trader history for mattraff (0)

Decided to part it out - Here is what I am letting go...

-Deadhook GTX2863R turbo kit / catted DP and open WG (4K miles on it): $2500 plus shipping
-AEM WMI injection - Sold local.
-15x6.5 Sparco Trofeos(?) w/23x7.5 M/T slicks: Sold and shipped
-15x3.5 Welds with skinnies: $300 plus shipping
-AP: Sold and shipped

As of this morning everything other than the skinnies and turbo kit is either sold and shipped out or claimed. I'm going to start a new thread for these in the parts section and let this thread die out.

Thanks all!!!

Located in Redmond, WA.

Text 425-260-4641 for pics.

Thanks,
Matt

weldwheels.JPG

Last edited:

re-rx7

1000 Post Club
if you part it out I'm interested in the turbo kit. Otherwise god luck with sale and business.

OP
M
Thread Starter #6
Cool, I'll PM you when it is out. Should be all wrapped up by Monday.

OP
M
Thread Starter #9
Sorry if I wasn't clear, some parts are already claimed and some are staying on the car. The seat is claimed. If it becomes available I'll update the post above or start up a new thread for it. The list of parts I'm getting rid of is up above a bit.

Thanks.

re-rx7

1000 Post Club
I don't want the seat. Just looking at buying one in the future. Just want to see what it looks like in the car

OP
M
Thread Starter #13
I don't want the seat. Just looking at buying one in the future. Just want to see what it looks like in the car
Not the best pic, but this is what the (not for sale unless you wanna pick it up) seat looks like...

seat.jpg

Im located 20min away from Redmond. How much for the seat? May be interested in other stuff too. If possible please text me its easier 425 791 6094. Thanks

OP
M
Thread Starter #18
Looks gd and thank you. How do you like it compared to the recaro? You use the sparco brackets? Does it sit lower than the recaro?
Yes, this is with the sparco slider and it is much lower, yeah. The recaros are too high for my liking. The vinyl was slippery at first, but seems to have gotten better. I was told not to get the fabric because it wears horribly.

OP
M
Thread Starter #19
@Kel - I'll let the seat and slider go for $200 if you want to swing by. Sent you a text.