Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Disappointed

Viau

Hi guys just want to share and rant a bit.

I ordered the entire front end HID/LED bulbs from Diode Dynamics for my FIST. I was originally going to order the EU head lights but came out too expensive. However, back to the rant. So like i said, i placed the order 27 FEB. I noticed that two items where out of stock. The turn signal switch back and the side markers. A message in my order said " ship within 2-4 weeks". Basically, they are waiting for everything to ship. I said "ok I'll wait". Two weeks and a half rolled in and I emailed them. Got a response back saying "Ships 2-4 weeks". Week three sent email and got the same response. Week four sent another email and ask for specific details and not that canned response. They wrote back saying they will ship at the end of the week or beginning of the next(fifth week). So, Yesterday was the fifth week, I waited until today to emailed them back and they responded that everything was ready to ship except the low beam HID(which where available when the order was placed)which they did not have in stock. I was really upset with them and canceled the order today Apr 4. Not sure if anyone else had this experience with them, but not again with them [nono]. According to them i will get a full refund two - three businesses days. Bad experience, really disappointed.

2 stars for them from me!

[nono] Diode Dynamics [nono]

side note; ima get an intake instead. suggestions?