Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS: CP-e Nexus 3" Exhaust w/Resonator and Satin Black Tips $625

Trader history for NJBooST (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD: CP-e Nexus 3" Exhaust w/Resonator and Satin Black Tips $625

SOLD Ran this for a couple weeks and absolutely loved the sound, fitment, and finish. Not going big-turbo though so decided I really don't need a 3" exhaust. Comes with all hardware. $625 w/ shipping included to the lower 48. Located in Central, NJ.

Attachments

Last edited:

J2FoRS

So youre going with something smaller? Was it too loud/droney?

OP
NJBooST
Thread Starter #3
So youre going with something smaller? Was it too loud/droney?
I already have the Mountune turbo-back and won't gain anything from having a 3" without going BT. I didn't experience drone with the CP-e. It is louder and has more burbles though as it is a 3". I really liked the sound of it and the fitment was more spot on than my Mountune cat-back was out of the box.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
I really like the tone of my Nexus system regardless of whether or not I ever go hybrid/BT kit.

It IS a BIG difference from the factory system as far as sound volume goes, which I wanted, since the factory system was way too whisper quiet to me, even at WOT.
I do realize that it will not bring even a 1 HP gain while still on my current factory turbo setup, and factory catcon down pipe.

I do also like this satin finish (or at least a non-polished, 'natural' 304 stainless finish) over a highly polished finish (at least for a year 'round daily driver), as nice as they look, since if I had one with the 'bling' finish, I would be way too tempted to get under there once every 2-3 weeks and polish the whole damned thing with a buffer, or a drill with a Mothers pad on it!
Something I REALLY do NOT want to do at my age.

Status
Not open for further replies.