Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

difference between diesel meth kit and others..

hi, found a brand new AEM 30-3301 diesel meth injection kit, for really cheap on lical classified and im wondering what are the big differance betwen the diesel and the turbo gas kit? would it be a good deal to grabt he diesel kit and buw that a i need to make it for our car.. thanks

OP
rastok
Thread Starter #3
From me:

Hi, i came across a diesel meth kit on local classified ad and i was wondering what where the differance between the diesel kit 30-3301 and the turbo gas kit 30-3300 and what would i need to do to fit the diesel kit on my gaz turbo car..

Car is a 204 fiesta st. 1.6 turbo

Answer:

Kevin,

The two kits are essentially the same with the key difference being where the controller will start and end the WMI in relation to boost. The Gas controller will start injection at as little as 1psi however the diesel controller will need at least 5 psi to start injection.

From me:

Im planning on using the kit only for wide open throttle application so it would engage at 10+psi and be all on at 25psi... so you say it may be just fine for what I need.. any other difference ? Like the nozzle and other component are all the same....? Thanks for the fast reply I appreciate it.!

Still waiting for confirmation.

Looks promising the difference is basically the mins, and max resolution of the controller with the diesel one on the right.