Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Genya's Fiesta ST Build

Have not attempted to do one of these since the NASIOC days but here I Go lol.

Bought a 2016 FiST for my 40th Birthday. Budget Build here for the most part.

New:

Home with the Daily

Finally Tinted:

Dash Cam: *After a hit and run with a glass truck decided needed* Didn't Buy GPS but love MAPS :)

Bought Replacement Tires Federal 595 Evo in 215/40/17 Lugs for Undecided Gunmetal Color Rims:

*After Tint was very hard to see objects late at night when reversing* Symposer Delete Mountune

Ordered an ST200 Airbox, DEPO Intercooler and TSUDO Exhaust which should arrive soon, hope to pair the ST200 Airbox with a Big Mouth.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:

WeTheNorth

1000 Post Club
Hey, nice start there! Quality parts i see, interested to hear your exhaust. Don't know anyone who's ever posted a video about it.

Sent from my CIA monitored device

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Not EVERY wheel needs those hubcentric rings to fit snugly on our hubs, but I'm guessing you wanted to be covered 'just in case'?

THANKS MUCH for posting that pic of the unmounted Evos in that size (which I also will use)! [like]

They look just SO wide in tread width that I will have to go with them instead of the RS-RRs, even though they are not nearly as 'sticky'. [wink]

OP
G
Thread Starter #6
Thank you the MAPS is setup using the Android Play Capability Unlocked in the thread.
"Update Sync3 to v2.2 for navigation and non-navigation units - AndroidAuto and AppleCarPlay (download links inside)" Located here on Fiesta ST Forum. I use a dedicated Metro PCS Phone for the Car since All Streaming Music and GPS doesnt Use Data on their plan and work gives me a phone for other stuffs.

For the Lights, I used a cheapo brand from Pep Boys that had a button on the package so you could test them? Ill look again but were 9$ didnt set off any Codes or Melt the Frames or anything crazy like that.

I made the purchase for the Tsudo based on a member I believe Koobs here who has a video clip of the exhaust, stated after removing the sound symposer drone was not overpowering so it seems like a good choice. I will not be placing it on for a while but will post impressions once i do.

OP
G
Thread Starter #7
ST 200 Intake Arrived.

This is Exactly a Mountune Kit with a plastic lower. But you get a spare top and extra air filter. Will pair with a Big Mouth to seal the deal as I prefer a closed airbox setup that looks stock as possible.

I purchased this Intake for $215.00 Shipped from Part Box as they have -10 on OEM Ford Parts.

Great Communication Paid Wed, was at my Door Friday by Noon :) THUMBS UP

Side View much Shorter Box:

Bottom View Where Induction Hose Attaches (Plus the Free Filter they sent <3)

Induction Hose:

Part Numbers:

(Induction Box) (Tube)

OP
G
Thread Starter #8
Tsudo Exhaust Arrived.

As Expected for the Price not much to say until I put it on the Fiesta. But should do the trick. Wanted to Do Intercooler/Intake and Cat-Back for Less than $1,000 so will be over $50 with the big mouth but wont mind.

J2FoRS

Maybe it's me but that looks huge .. hopefully sounds good ????
Just looks that way. Same size can on everyone elses, Tseudo just puts a huge fat no tapered single tip instead of a much smaller outlet splitting to smaller duals.

WeTheNorth

1000 Post Club
Hey idk if I missed it but with your ST 200, what exactly comes with it? Top/bottom/ hose/, 3 parts? Or do u get a hose as well? Or is a hose like this also included?

OP
G
Thread Starter #13
Hey idk if I missed it but with your ST 200, what exactly comes with it? Top/bottom/ hose/, 3 parts? Or do u get a hose as well? Or is a hose like this also included?

It does not come with the tube located above, you would have to use that seperately. The two pieces I have include the box the pictures hose attaches two (air box) and the that attaches to the bottom of the air box like the mountune and sits near the fox light area. Hope that clears it up. I have a 2016 so I decided to not go with the hose you pictured yet.

Like everything here but that hose

OP
G
Thread Starter #14
Been a long time since update. Currently preparing car for labor day weekend to be wrapped up.

Replaced Pads and Rotors with Centric Kit from Tire Rack Stock pads gave out at 18k. Will give impressions later, not bad for $108 rotors and pads. Only put 200miles on them before I put the car in the dealer for repairs to my lumbar in my non-recaro seat since it would pop akin to a bad spring, and to replace a cracked interior door handle on the driver side under warranty.

Mounted the Tires to the Rims and grabbed the following

Innovative ETX-D Gauge for E30
Vent Pod
Mountune RMM
$12 10mm exhaust hangers from Ebay.
Depo Intercooler
Mishimoto Radiator
Big Mouth intake
Pierce Motorsports Torsion Bar.

Hopefully will get exhaust installed this week and will do all the behind the bumper work on the 3 day weekend.

A few pics.
[/URL]
[/IMG]

Will post some more later

OP
G
Thread Starter #15
Happy Memorial Day, Finally Put eveything on and am Exhausted.

Finally Put wheels on..

Intercooler In:

Radiator Installed:

OP
G
Thread Starter #16
Ethanol Gauge Installed:

Wheels Pre Mounting:

Did Front and Rear Brakes with Centric Rotors and Posi Quiet Pads:

RMM Pre-Install

OP
G
Thread Starter #17
Still need to put exhaust and traction bar on and will order e-30 tune with my accesport from Mountune today. Next will be springs in August, and maybe LSD near Xmas. Havent driven the car much so no impressions yet.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Let us know how those Evos feel out in the canyons and such, as some on here have claimed they seem very 'mushy' at turn-in, and during transient moves.

Are those 527s 7.5" or 8.0" wide?

WeTheNorth

1000 Post Club
Still need to put exhaust and traction bar on and will order e-30 tune with my accesport from Mountune today. Next will be springs in August, and maybe LSD near Xmas. Havent driven the car much so no impressions yet.
Curious why you wouldn't just go with Stratified? Their ethanol tune is a bargain, and it's a great deal if you buy the AP from
them. Just throwing it out there.

Car looks good bud.

OP
G
Thread Starter #20
I will definately give updates on the tires, hopefully the traction bar and the rear torsion bar wont skew my thoughts on the tires. I went with the mountune tune mainly because I live pretty close to them in California, plus the accessport comes with one free map (e40 map in my case)