Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Hyundai recalls 1.4 million vehicles

I work for Toyota so I know too well. I see notifications of incoming recalls daily.
Nice, what do you do for Toyota? I've never owned a Toyota, always been under the impression they were built extremely well. Didnt know they had a lot of recalls involved.

OffTheWall503

1000 Post Club
Nice, what do you do for Toyota? I've never owned a Toyota, always been under the impression they were built extremely well. Didnt know they had a lot of recalls involved.
I work as a service advisor at a local dealership.

The recalls are plentiful, mostly airbags have been the biggest issue but it seems like almost all manufacturers are affected by this. It's any little thing, some are service bulletins for customers who may be experiencing a certain issue that is known by Toyota but there aren't enough affected vehicles to escalate to a nationwide recall. Kinda similar to the coolant engine issue with Ford right now.

I work as a service advisor at a local dealership.

The recalls are plentiful, mostly airbags have been the biggest issue but it seems like almost all manufacturers are affected by this. It's any little thing, some are service bulletins for customers who may be experiencing a certain issue that is known by Toyota but there aren't enough affected vehicles to escalate to a nationwide recall. Kinda similar to the coolant engine issue with Ford right now.
I gotcha. The Takata airbag thing, right? I remember that applied to Honda, Toyota and more.

OffTheWall503

1000 Post Club
I gotcha. The Takata airbag thing, right? I remember that applied to Honda, Toyota and more.
I think even Ford is having issues with some airbags also, at the moment. At least according to their Ford Owner website.