Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Need some help choosing Coilovers.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
I love mine. I've been thru two sets on the FiST, 4 on my Miata, 2 on a Cherokee, 2 on a GTi, etc... This was my first Bilstein set and I'm sold. I think that had �hlins had a setup for the FiST, I would have entertained it but I'm as happy as it gets with the B14's.
The Ohlins would have run you from ~3x to 7x the cost of the Bilsteins, depending on what level of adjustability, and custom valving, you opted for on them. [crazyeye]

The Ohlins would have run you from ~3x to 7x the cost of the Bilsteins, depending on what level of adjustability, and custom valving, you opted for on them. [crazyeye]
Hence me not getting Öhlins ;). I would have gone with a Fiesta ST-specific set made by them if they existed, keeping cost down.

Why did you sell the XTA?
Lack of corrosion resistance vs. Bilstein
Cost vs. Bilstein
Ride quality vs. Bilstein
Complexity vs. Bilstein (I have ZERO interest in dicking around with rebound and/or compression adjustability. Been there, done that, too many times)