Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Mashup: Turbomac and Titan = Perfection

I've been looking at these for about a week but can't find any info on wheel weight. Can you stick one of those you've got in the basement on a scale?
Yep will do! Except it's gonna be a couple weeks before I get home.

Two things I've noticed is that they really stretch those 215 Kuhmos the OP has; I was hoping to put my stock 205's on to finish the tread off on those for the summer but that might be real tight.
Also the steel grey has a bit of a gold tinge to it at different angles; hoping they look good on my Magnetic!

OP
kona16
Thread Starter #24
Looks good. Curious for a brake dust report after a few days. Wondering if those small outer pockets will get any dust.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
Like all wheels on a FiST...there is brake dust. Can't get away from that and cleaning will be a bit of a chore but worth it to me, not that much of a big deal just a little more time spent...

I have been eyeing these wheels for a while. Finally somone has pictures on a Fist. I think these are the wheels for me !! Do they come in bronze ?

OP
kona16
Thread Starter #26
Yep will do! Except it's gonna be a couple weeks before I get home.

Two things I've noticed is that they really stretch those 215 Kuhmos the OP has; I was hoping to put my stock 205's on to finish the tread off on those for the summer but that might be real tight.
Also the steel grey has a bit of a gold tinge to it at different angles; hoping they look good on my Magnetic!
Nightcrew13, the 215's on the car have rim protection with a 8.6" section width and 7.5" tread width, manufacturer says it fits 7" - 8.5" wheel so not really a stretch. You don't want too wide of a tread width or you may rub depending on your suspension set up. You can run the stock 205's on an 8", others here have done it. Also, I don't see any gold, pretty much silver metal flake...if anything it is brake dust making it off color...lol! Should look fine on Magnetic.

OP
kona16
Thread Starter #27
I have been eyeing these wheels for a while. Finally somone has pictures on a Fist. I think these are the wheels for me !! Do they come in bronze ?
I have only seen Steel Gray (mine), White and Magnesium Black (flat dark grayish).

Ok thanks. I messaged the seller on ebay if they have bronze. Waiting for the reply.

OP
kona16
Thread Starter #33
I've been looking at these for about a week but can't find any info on wheel weight. Can you stick one of those you've got in the basement on a scale?
Just saw a posted weight by an Ebay seller at 18.43 lbs.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Double thumbs up from me. Reminds me of one of my favs, CCW D11L, but you get four for 700 instead of one

I forgot all about those CCWs, which (depending on who had that style out on the market FIRST [dunno]) are a copy of the Enkei NT-03 series.

IF I could ever afford CCWs, it would either be those, or their C10s, in a matte black/dark graphite color. ;)

Hi, quick question how long have you had the mountune springs on the car ? Just worried about any rub issues after the springs settle.
TIA!

shouldbeasy

1000 Post Club
... and I just bought the silver set on eBay. I had to! They 'match' my Mercedes-Benz Sprinter wheels! Now when I tow the FiST everything will match except the tow dolly wheels.

They're just too perfect for my rally inspired build - weight of them be damned. I've turned a new leaf and am sacrificing performance for looks!

Finding some local sucker to buy my gravel trashed wheels was the push I needed to pull the trigger. Thanks [MENTION=5751]letitreign[/MENTION]

OP
kona16
Thread Starter #39
Hi, quick question how long have you had the mountune springs on the car ? Just worried about any rub issues after the springs settle.
TIA!
It has been around a year so they are done settling. No rub issue, depends on what tires you are going to run. I have 215/40 x 17 with a 8.6" section width and 7.5" tread width with no issues. Make sure to check because all tires are not created equal, even in the same size.

Ok thanks.i was thinking of the riken raptor tires. 8.6 section width and 7.4 tread width. Mainly for the very cheap price