Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SVT rotors on ST

So you can run focus SVT rotors on a FiST... that'll give you a 1" larger rotor front and rear... my question is the caliper mounting... what brackets/adapters are used for the calipers? Anyone running this setup?

CanadianGuy

4000 Post Club
Do a search. This topic has come up and discussed at length. It should be under rear big brake kit. For the rear all you need is the caliper brakes and the rotors. Unfortunately the bracket is obsolete. You can get new aftermarket callipers with the bracket or find a wreck.

OP
D
Thread Starter #3
Do a search. This topic has come up and discussed at length. It should be under rear big brake kit. For the rear all you need is the caliper brakes and the rotors. Unfortunately the bracket is obsolete. You can get new aftermarket callipers with the bracket or find a wreck.
I figured it has come up a lot... I'll try the search bar...

I run this setup in the rear.

You need the caliper mounting bracket from a Focus SVT. You will also need to buy a new set of rotors from a Focus SVT.

You will retain the caliper, pads.

I just happened to get lucky and find a set of caliper brackets. They were expensive ($150), but in my opinion it was worth it to compliment my Wilwood 6 piston fronts.

If you have a donor car. Why not, go for it. It's a very hard mod to find parts for and it took me over a month to source and I just happened to stumble upon it.

I don't have a measurable number on how much this helped me. But, generally speaking when you do a big brake upgrade in the fronts only you get a ton of brake bias that makes the front end dive hard. My car brakes pretty nuetrally from front to back. I brake flat if that makes any sense. Especially when I have my track pads on, it feels like I'm hitting a brick wall..